Re: Linux worm crawls the web, what to do to protect our systems

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 16:25, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> what can we do to escape the threat of this worm.
> Does it need root priviledge?  I am asking this
> because it is an eminent danger and how to secure our
> pcs.

If you are anywhere near up to date with 'yum update' you
shouldn't have a problem with this.  You do have to frequently
check for updates and security issues with any software
you have installed from other sources and keep them up
to date too.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx