Re: OT-Smoothwall/IPCop: Differences.

Howdy,

Mark Sargent wrote:

Hi All,

this may have been done b4. Anyway, I'd like you to share your views on this. I know it's not specific to Fedora, but, still, firewalling/security is. I've recently installed Smoothwall and once I'm comfortable with my knowledge level, will then try IPCop. Cheers.

Mark Sargent

You're correct, this has been done b4 ;-) Just check out the archives of the Smoothwall/IPCop users lists (actually the proper places for such discussions). If you have a cable/DSL Internet connection, check out the superior firewall/router that, rivals products costing thousands of dollars at; http://m0n0.ch/wall

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.