Re: FC4: How to capture a window's screen snapshot?

Hi,

I think the reason is because the "screenshot" function basically reads the current framebuffer into a file. The problem with this is hardware accelerators have their own framebuffer that they overlay directly. This buffer is not read by the screenshot function

brandon