Re: Looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD

Paul Smith wrote:
On 11/3/05, Bob Chiodini <rchiodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD. Could someone please
give me some advice?

k3b will do it.  It's under Tools.

Thanks, Bob and John. K3b seems to be useless, as one needs a ready
iso file, and what I am looking for, it is a simple way of producing
the iso file.

Paul

In k3b click on  File> New Project > New Data DVD Project

Drag and drop your files to the DVD window and then when you click burn, only create the ISO.

Done it and it works.

If you mean a DVD as in Movie with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS directories, that is authoring the DVD more than creating the ISO.