Re: Looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD

Paul Smith wrote:
On 11/3/05, Bob Chiodini <rchiodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for an easy way of making a iso DVD. Could someone please
give me some advice?

k3b will do it.  It's under Tools.

Thanks, Bob and John. K3b seems to be useless, as one needs a ready
iso file, and what I am looking for, it is a simple way of producing
the iso file.

Just use mkisofs on the command-line. For example, to make an archive ISO of the current directory, do:

mkisofs -joliet \
	-uid 0 -gid 0 \
	-file-mode 444 -dir-mode 555 \
	-output /path/to/your.iso \