Re: Why Fedora ?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Vikram Goyal wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: David-Paul Niner <dpniner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 09:45:40AM -0500
To For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Why Fedora ?

Vikram Goyal wrote:

Why post messages on a support list about the usefulness of a product that said list is designed to support?

Where else?
Depends on the nature of the message. If its a query or a rant, then this list is fine. If there is a specific mailing list then that's the more appropriate place. If its a bug report or feature request, bugzilla. If its a discussion about development, fedora-devel list might be better

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate

regards
Rahul

Perhaps if I'd rephrased the sentence a bit to read as follows:

Why post messages on the support list with phrases such as

<quote>

	are we wasting time On fedora ?? Should we move 100% comunity based
	project like ubuntu ?

</quote>

Of course if I hadn't juxtapositioned my response, the context probably wouldn't be so muddled. :-p

David-Paul Niner

believed to be clean.