Re: Fedora 4 upgrade

Aivar Kant wrote:

hello everyone!
I just joined the group and am a bit new to Linux enviroment and stuff. I have installed a Fedora 3 on my PC but since there is a newer version out there I was wondering if it is worth the trouble. Also if you have recommendations for places to download it from.

Thanks,
Aivarkant@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have been very happy with FC4 and look forward to FC5 in February. No matter which way you go you will need to be prepared to download hundreds (thousands?) of files to get to the current release of all packages. The latest FC4 can be gotten at:

http://fedora.isphuset.no

assuming you have access to BitTorrent. If not you'll have to get the original fedora packages, you can take your pick of mirrors or use the fedora site at:

http://fedora.redhat.com/download/

HTH

Scott