Viewing JSPs from Mozilla Browser on Fedora

Hello All,

I am developing a J2EE application on a hosted Linux Data Centre,

I have a local instance of Fedora 1 installed at home and was wondering if anyone knows about limitations of Mozilla for viewing JSPs.

The basic problem is that I have defined some entity and session java beans in JBoss and am using these to populate some JSPs for query based details.

Some of the JSPs work well in Mozilla others do not.

It is an odd problem because from a WinXP client the server application works perfectly.

Has anyone had problems like this and if so what do I need to do to get my Mozilla browser to work correctly?

The main area of my confusion is why do some JSPs work and others fail to load on Mozilla when they all work from WinXP.

The JSP engine is Jakarta Struts.

Any ideas, insights or views really appreciated.

In addition to this does anyone know if a proven method to upgrade Fedora 1 to the latest version of Fedora? I guess that I will use yum but where do I point it to..?

Regards All

Franko