Re: amarok 1.3.5 and mysql???

Hi

Although it might be quite a bit of work IMHO it is best that you compile
amaroK yourself.

It should be noted that amaroK does NOT depend on MySQL.  In fact, amaroK uses
standard a PostgreSQL database and can be compiled with MySQL support.

amaroK does crash often if there are incosistencies between the several
components and dependencies.  For that reason, I downloaded and compiled all
dependencies seperatly and proceeded to compile amaroK.  Always use the same
compiler and compile on the same machine.

Further questions are best addressed to the amaroK mailing list.

With kind regards

Andy

--
Now listening to Top! Radio Live www.topradio.be/stream on amaroK