Re: OT how to merge pdf's or ps files

>>>>> "kk" == kevin kempter <kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

kk> I would like to push all this into a single multi-page
kk> PDF to submit to my client for payment. Any ideas on how to pull
kk> this off?

pdftk is in extras (for FC4 at least) and pdfmerge is in Axel Thimm's
repository (http://atrpms.net).

Here's part of pdftk's blurb:

If PDF is electronic paper, then pdftk is an electronic staple-remover,
hole-punch, binder, secret-decoder-ring, and X-Ray-glasses. Pdftk is a simple
tool for doing everyday things with PDF documents. Keep one in the top drawer
of your desktop and use it to:

    * Merge PDF Documents
    * Split PDF Pages into a New Document
    * Decrypt Input as Necessary (Password Required)
    * Encrypt Output as Desired
    * Burst a PDF Document into Single Pages
    * Report on PDF Metrics, including Metadata and Bookmarks
    * Uncompress and Re-Compress Page Streams
    * Repair Corrupted PDF (Where Possible)
[...]

 - J<