Re: question re list - responding to posts submitted

kwhiskers wrote:

How does one get a question answered on this list?

I have posted my question, including all the relevant details, twice and have not received one response.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-October/msg03316.html

I only plug in my camera, then use the photo program to recognize the camera. Someone who tries to automount their camera might help later. Being traffic to the list is heavy, people might not see your posting or like myself, have no advice that is helpful.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-October/msg03374.html

Interesting, but I do not have any advice to help you out.

Hopefully someone who tried to do what you are attempting will see your postings with time.

--
QOTD:
	If it's too loud, you're too old.