Re: Forgein language in Disk-On-Key

Dotan Cohen wrote:
I have no problem creating and using Hebrew files and directories in
FC4. However, wheenever I put a Hebrew-named file on my Disk-On-Key
and open it in konqueror, it appears as ???.extension, with the amount
of ?'s equaling the amount of letters in the name, like this:
אתי.txt  -> ???.txt
ירושלים.txt -> ???????.txt
I hope that you see something there! Anybody have any idea how to
correct this? Thanks.

Sounds like the filesystem that the usb drive is using doesn't support the extended characters...

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator