Re Totem Movie player

I am coming to grips with Fedora and am managing not so badly. I cannot
however install the plugin ( if thats the right word) to allow me to
play videos on the above mentioned player. I would be greatful if
someone could direct me to where I could find a suitable plugin. A
simple description on how I download and install would be great.

I am very very new to linux.

Regards
Bob McCreadie