Re: Fedora Core DNS

Fajar and Tim

Thank you so much for very details and excellent replies..
Tim, yes, i also want to do ftp server, mail services, apache, mySql
and phpMyadmin.. i will follow your suggestions.. I appreciate your
concerns from all aspects.
i will test with different names like dns.test.

I have found portforward.com for using dhcp with adsl modem from home.
hopefully i can make it work from home..
This list has been a huge help for me..
Cheers.