Starting programs as another user

In KDE, it is possible to add programs to the K menu that will be
started as another user. However, each time I start a program fro the
K menu as another user, it asks me for the user's password, with no
option of storing it.

How can I get around this situation? I have tried to enter the user as
user:password, but that just prevented it from working properly (as if
I had entered an invalid user name). I would not mind making a
system-wide setting that says "everything that user A tries to do in
the name of user B, he can do without a password."

Dotan
http://technology-sleuth.com/internet/index.php