Re: Volume of the sound too low [similar prob]

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 17:38 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
> You may want to leave it on
> "master", in which case you want to right-click on it again and "Open
> Volume Control".  Play with the sliders there to get the right "mix",
> then the main control should affect everything, but at the same relative
> levels.

This is where I get lost. So in "Volume Control Preferences" I left as
"Master". Then I right clicked on speaker icon (top right of desktop)
and choose "Open Volume Control". In volume control I adjusted the
sliders a bit. However, even after doing this, "Master" would not affect
any other sliders (when I moved master up and down, none of the other
slider changed).

Thanks,
-Gezim