Re: x86_64 browsers

On 2005-10-06 | 18:18:05, Graham Campbell wrote:
I am the proud owner of a new dual core AMD 64-bit system and am
fighting to get it into shape to replace my old system. I am currently
fighting the browser plug-in situation. Is there any tutorial,
white-paper or the like that someone can point me to to do this?

I am running a dual Opteron system and use 64-bit firefox as my primary browser. I am almost glad that there are no plugins because most flash applets are spam anyway. If I really happen to hit a page that needs flash or java I copy the URL to 32-bit Opera.

Tom

-- GMX - Die Totengräber des Message Exchange
http://www.hostmaster.org/GMX.html