Re: system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

I'm doing what U have mentioned, on Windoze.  In fact, I'm doing it
everyday. ;-)

See  http://www.famatech.com/

Don't get me wrong -  I'm not promoting M$.  The fact is, the X-org bug
wasn't exactly a minor issue.   If I were to make a comparison, bringing
Windoze into the picture might not be appropriate.  As I've mentioned in
my earlier post, I was considering a more stable Linux distribution.