Re: Tablet PC

On 9/30/05, Chris Spencer <gmane.20.evilspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stanley Davis wrote:
> Will FC4 work on a notebook/tablet pc?  I am considering purchasing one but they seem to come with a special install of Windows XP tablet pc edition.  Does linux have supprt for tablet pc yet?

Not sure about FC4 specifically, but I might be getting a wack of xybernauts to outfit my local police department with. I checked them out on the website and they do have a version with linux. I will be getting a unit for myself but will of course be running linux rather than windows. I have a demo unit at the station but it isn't the xp one. It has some version of windows mobile and it won't suit my needs yet. I'll hopefully be getting some different units this week with some more power. I'll need bluetooth and 802.11b/g for my needs.

--
-=/>Thom