Re: CPU load monitor - kcpuload available for FC4?

Around about 30/09/05 15:11, Claude Jones typed ...
I'm looking for an rpm or source for kcpuload - does anyone have this working for FC4? I like it because it's simple, loads in the systray, and does one thing, show CPU activity; it does this quite nicely for SMP machines, which is what I need it for. I've hunted around one but I can't seem to find anything except for Debian - if anyone knows of an alternative, I would also be interested.

I keep an up-to-date RPM of hardware-monitor-applet which does SMP (which is why I have it), but it is just a normal applet not a panel-notification jobby. You can shrink it down, though.

http://www.fnxweb.com/software/repos/
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/hardware-monitor/

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature