Re: Help to use twin 1 gig lan ports

I've been away to another town for a family medical problem and am just getting back to our new server setup...

Thank you very much for the files and info. It will help very much.

Our switches are just unmanaged plastic giga bit cheapies- NetGears I think...

Could anyone give me some advice on what to buy that would still be cheap??

Thanks,  Jim