Re: Tablet PC

making laptops with exotic features work under linux is something of an involved systems integration task. It's taken me about 3 months to wade through the issues that were making my dell inspiron 6000 less functional than my three year old dell inspiron 4150 for example...

emperor linux has done it for the thinkpad x41 tablet.

http://www.emperorlinux.com/mfgr/ibm/raven/?tab=x41_tablet

given the amount of time it generally takes me to hack a new laptop into working order, their markup is worth it to have someone else do that.

joelja