CD stopped working under FC3...

Hi,

This has me puzzled, I can no longer play CDs on my FC3 box. Putting a CD into the drive seems to just spin it with the access light flashing and after a while nothing. The last time I used it (probably last week) it brought up Gnome-CD and played fine. All updates are current. AFAIK I have not changed anything (intentionally).

TIA

ciao,
furlan

--

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
    Douglas Adams