Monitoring file integrity with FC4 - Tripwire??

Title: Message
I'm looking for a mechanism to monitor the integrity of critical files on my FC4 servers.  I understand Tripwire is the application to do it but I am having no success getting it set up.  I downloaded the source from SourceForge but can not follow how to set it up.  I could not locate an RPM for the application.

Any help getting something set up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bill Hahnel
CI National Operations Center