hotplug wireless driver

i'm trying to figure out if fedora 4 has a hotplug driver for wireless networks, ie. can anyone tell me if fedora accepts any wireless adapter? if not, what type of wireless adapter is best suited for fc4? i'm going to be moving to a new place where my landlord has a pre-n belkin router. he told me i can buy any wireless G adapter for windows machines. i want to know if that still holds true for linux, especially fc4 machines. i am really clueless with wireless technology. any comments is appreciated.
-jim