kernel 2.6.12-1.1456_FC4 problems

Hi all,

I'm having problems since updating the kernel to
kernel 2.6.12-1.1456_FC4 and updating firefox to
1.0.7. Yesterday, I updated my system using yumex.

Symptoms:
  - Firefox won't completely render any pages. IT will
show partials like some table border. The URL isn't
even visible although I can see the text selection
highlight when I ctrl+L.
  - Epiphany won't start
  - GDM login reports a config error and shows a
fall-back login screen, but users can login.

Repos I used for the update:
  - fedora base
  - fedora updates-released
  - fedora extras
  - I was thinking I used dag also, but I see it is
not enabled.

I tried changing the GDM theme to the default, but
still have the same problem.

For firefox, I tried
remove/re-install/downgrade/update and it never got
better.

I don't know where to begin, so help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-j

http://mail.yahoo.com