Re: FC3 dual-head problems

On 9/26/05, Harlan Feinstein <harlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the 3rd video card I've tried, and each time FC3 recognizes it, I go
turn "dual-head" on in system-config-display, put in the details, and nothing
happens.  Most of the time I log out and back in to make sure X is restarting.
A couple times I've done a reboot, all to no avail.  The second screen stays
blank.

I've never had the fedora display utility work properly. You're better off editing /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

David

P.S. ctrl-alt-bksp will restart X, but make sure to save everything first.