NEWBIE to yum and apt-get on FC4

Im new to using these methods of building applications, so far for the applications that have been found in the source.list or package lists has been great.  However, Im trying to install programs line XINE and GNUPOD but Im having no luck in finding the packages.   I have been picking through google for days and looked at the apt-get.org site but everything seems to be Debain oriented that I come across.  I have the basic three apt-get Fedora sites, can someone send me some additional sources that contain XINE or GNUPOD?  Or point me in the right direction for obtaining the URLs for other packages to FC4.

 Any insight would really help out the late nights.

Thanks much,

DK