Re: Fedora 4 Firefox strange behaviour:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Mirco Scara wrote:

Hello everybody,

I tried to download rpm packages several times from several different
websites such as nrpms or adobe.com and others using Firefox 1.0.6 but
when I click on to the rpm link which should usually start the download
instead firefox attempts to open and download the file using Real
Player.
Is there any particular settings I can reset to change this behaviour?

Thanks

open
/home/USERNAME/.mozilla/firefox/pluginreg.dat
and
/home/USERNAME/.mozilla/pluginreg.dat
in a text editor and do a search for RPM and remove it.