printer hangs when host application exits in FC4

Hi,

this is related to my previous post about hanging
printer. I noticed that after giving the print
command, if I close the host application, printer
stops in the middle of its printing job.

for example:
---------------
1) open "Document1.odt" with openoffice
2) print the document.
3) exit openoffice while its in the middle of
printing, now printing stops printing and goes back to
rest without ejecting or continuing the paper.

It applies to any applications I am using currently.
Seems like something wrong with printer queue.
Normally this sould not happen.

Any Idea, Suggestion on what's wrong?

Thanks

Deepak K. Shrestha