Re: How does one search through fedora-list Archives

I use gmane: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general

> I wanted to search the list for source package building
> requirements/procedures for FC4 as FC4 doesn't provide a 'kernel*src*' rpm.
If you just want to be able to compile modules for a Fedora kernel,
you'll need the kernel-devel package of the same version as that kernel.
Otherwise, source RPMs are provided on most mirrors in the SRPMs
directory. For example, on Red Hat's main mirror it's as follows:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/SRPMS/

Hope that helps!
--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.