Registering my FC 4 trouble

Hi,

I'm facing trouble registering my FC4 with rhn_register, but it worked before upgrading (from FC3). I've tried with my old RH login, but returnes to the 1. login page. Instead trying a new account, I regardless of choice of username and password get:

  Erro Class Code: 2
  Error Class Info: Invalid username and password combination.

And the shell also reports an error:

  An error has occurred:
Needs registration.extendedPackageProfile but server does not support that capabilitie

As a result: the update icon keeps beeing blue, though updates are available. Also it dosn't give me Athlon kernels as no hardware information are sent.

Any ideas ??

Regards Torben