LVS & Real Servers Cluster Statistics Viewing Software

Hey friends,

Recently I have configured LVS and Real Servers for Apache Load Balancing.Is there any software which shows the Real Time Statistics of Clustered Servers like hard disk consumption,bandwidth consumption,CPU load,No of Connections etc.Moreover I am also looking for something like this if any of the servers goes down then email should be send to the concerned person.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover