configuring LVS-DR on FC3 for Apache Load Balancing

hey,

I am trying to configure Load Balancing for Apache.I am using ultramonkey redhat enterprise example for configuring Load Balancing for apache.

My Scenario is such

LVS 192.168.1.42
Real Server 1 192.168.1.67
Real Server 2   192.168.1.68

Any Client within the Lan should be able to access the Apache application running on real servers.
Apache application is running on both the real servers and can be accessed by giving the http://ipaddress/his.

the /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf file is as such

 Global Directives
checktimeout=10
checkinterval=2
#fallback=127.0.0.1:80
autoreload=no
#logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
logfile="local0"
quiescent=yes

# Virtual Server for HTTP
virtual=192.168.1.42:80
        fallback=127.0.0.1:80
        real=192.168.1.67:80 gate (it should be gate or something else)
        real=192.168.1.68:80 gate
        service=http
        request="index.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=rr
        #persistent=600
        protocol=tcp
    checktype=negotiate

What I have to do so that I should be able to access the application running on Real Servers from any machine within Lan by giving the ipaddress of LVS servers    http://192.168.1.42/his.

I have used ultramonkey Load Balancing example

http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/lb-eg.html

but this example contains LVS-NAT example whereas I need LVS-DR example.

The real servers are not getting added to the LVS.

The output of ipvadm -L -n

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn

Somebody pointed me to add these entries in Real Servers /etc/sysctl.conf

Entries in /etc/sysctl.conf
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 2

But still I am not able to access the application.Even real servers r not getting added.

Please guide me how to make LVS-DR works on FC3 for Apache Load Balancing.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover