Re: is there a package that will remotely run a unix command from a windows box?

Jack Taffar wrote:
is there a package that will remotely run a UNIX command from a windows
box?  i am trying to fire off a script on my Linux box from my windows
box.  something similar to the rcmd command...

TIA !

Jack Taffar

AOG
IS Dept

Hello Jack,

You can use cygwin, you can download it from:

http://www.cygwin.com/

You can even run X (Graphical) remote applications from your Linux Box right on your Windows Box or customize a windows batch file to start a script on your LB.

There is another windows apps to do this, like xmanager, but this request you to do a payment. ;)

best regards

Teo Fonrouge