Re: Upgrading to Fedora core 4

Timothy Murphy wrote:

On Thu 15 Sep 2005 16:24, oldman wrote:

I don't know anything about your problem,
but you could try installing in text mode
(giving "linux text" as your answer to the prompt at the start).
  I doubt this will help as Anaconda is still being told you want a
full install (including X).

I don't understand your comment;
"linux text" means you _don't_ want to install X.

Are you using Fedora?

if the installer is told to upgrade a system it will upgrade X11 as well anyway, or not ?