Re: Tool to resize the NTFS partition.

Quoting David Le <davidcle@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to use 'parted' utility of FC4 in rescue mode
> to resize an NTFS partition, but it's not supported
> that file system yet. I wonder if you know any
> reliable and free software that I can use to resize
> that partition.

I've been using the Mandrake install disk for this, but you have to defragment
the NTFS filesystem and make sure there is enough free space at the
end of the disk.  You may have to run defragment multiple times, and even
then it may not work.

--
George N. White III
Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia