Nautilus/Gedit Auto root privledges

    Hi,
I would like to be able to load Nautilus and/or Gedit in superuser mode
from my user account.
Even if it's to ask for the root pwd before loading I don't care.
It's more of a convenience then anything. I don't like logging into root
unless I have to but I would still like to be able to browse files
and/or edit configs when I need to without hassle.
I hate having to log out and login as root or login with the term and
load nautilus or gedit as root.
I'm not too concerned with security, there is really nothing on this
machine of secure value.
If it gets hacked and screwed. So be it I'll just wipe and reload.
Is there a way that this can be done?