Swat and FC4 -

I have been trying to set up samba between my FC4 computer [Kernel 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4] and a newly acquired Dell running MS-XP without much success.

Presently I am trying to get samba swat [installed via yumex this morning] working but for whatever reason it won't run? I make the entry for localhost:901 in Firefox but it "can not establish a connection" to swat. I think I've made the needed additions to /etc/xinetd.d/swat

cat /etc/xinetd.d/swat
# default: off
#              to configure your Samba server. To use SWAT, \
#              connect to port 901 with your favorite web browser.
service swat
{
       disable = yes
       port            = 901
       socket_type     = stream
       wait            = no
       only_from       = 127.0.0.1
       user            = root
       server          = /usr/sbin/swat
       log_on_failure  += USERID
}

Is swat compatible with FC4? It appears that after entering the localhost:901 in the browser I should get a login screen, but it's not happening. If there's some common error I'm probably making it. Any suggestion appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia