Re: Which release of Fedora is likely to ship w/ swsusp2 built-in?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Yes and yes but the development version requires more testing for it to be enabled in the final FC5 release. Hop in and participate if you have time

regards
Rahul

I'm not sure if i'll have time for that. But hypothetically speaking, how does one go about installing the development release? I'm not seeing isos for download. Do people install FC4, and then run yum from specific Development sources?

Also, testing suspend to disk shouldn't be very dangerous for my harddrive, i guess. The worst thing that could happen is a crash during re-boot, which one should be able to fix by running a rescue CD, correct?

Thanks.