Re: Help with Core 4 install off-list

Okay I'm not downloading the SRPMS ones.

How do I run the sha1sum though?

--
Adam Boettiger

NOTE: I value your time. If it is faster and easier
for you to reply to this message by phone, please
call my voicemail toll-free at (800) 205-1167.

If you need to reach me today, please call my mobile
listed below. Thank you.

boettiger@xxxxxxxxx
(971) 222-6385 mobile
(240) 337-2553 fax