OT: Evolution - poll just one account?

A google search for one account of evolution finds things that don't
relate much to email so I'll ask here.  I have several email accounts
that are sort-of mutually exclusive.  For example I must have a vpn
established to connect to a work account and must be on my home network
without a vpn to get to my ISP account.  I'd like to throw all the
accounts into one evolution setup but only access certain ones on
demand.   Is there a way to make the 'send/receive' option in
evolution work under these conditions?

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx