Unofficial FC4.1 i386 isos

After the recent discussion "FC4 state of affairs and FC5"
on fedora-devel about the possibility of making updated
installation iso images I gave it a try and actually
managed to put it together nicely.
(Can't say I liked the anaconda build utils, but ohwell)

So, if you feel like testing a potentially dangerous
unofficial release of updated FC4 install images I have
put them up on a server.

It's only i386, only cd, only torrent.

Feedback appreciated!

Please don't bug Fedora developers with FC4.1 specific bugs.

http://fedora.isphuset.no

-HK