Re: GNOME Desktop icons

> The previous post should give you some hints:)
> Whole desktop can be disabled using the
> /apps/nautilus/preferences/show_desktop
> variable. If you will disable it all the icons on the desktop will
disappear.
> Also browse the nautilus subdirs, you will find there a lot of
interesting.
I knew about all nautilus subdirs. The show_desktop variable hide ALL
icons. I want to hide only NFS mount icons. They dissapear when I umount
them and appear again when mount. I suspect there is another mechanism
of icon occurring

--

Артур Сибагатуллин ArtSib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
инженер-схемотехник