Add/Remove Packages

Hi!

I am trying to remove all the unnecessary packages with Add/Remove Packages in the Gnome GUI (FC4) but after I select packages and click on Update it gives me an error that these packages are not installed. But they are installed. I have removed some of them with yum but it will be much easier to do it with this utillity in Gnome.
Any idea what could be the problem that it doesn't see packages installed?

Regards,
Sasa