Re: SpamAssassin / ClamAv / Amavis-New

"yum update" seems to do the trick. The problem I had is that I did NOT
want to update spamassassin since I had it working already. (3.10 has
just been released, by the way.)
{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Lewis" <_fedoralist_@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

According to the archives, there's previously been some discussion about upgrades to these packages via yum. However if there has been a conclusive answer as to how to update these packages via *yum*, I have missed it.

Any clues, suggestions, pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike