MySQL/Apache Web File Respository

Good morning,

I've been searching for quite a while for a web based file repository
that uses MySQL or Oracle.  I've looked at Owl which is free, Rational
Clearcase and Oracle iFS but am not overly thrill with some of the
features.

Can the community recommend some other choices to look at?  Maybe I'm
just googling the wrong keywords but I'm not finding anything.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,