Evolution on ClamAV

Title: Evolution on ClamAV

Hi
On FC3 (2.6.12). I installed ClamAV anti-virus and configured it on the box. It works perfectly fine. Now I want my incoming/outgoing emails from Evolution to be scanned. How do I do this?

Evolution does not have a virus support/setup interface. My search on the net revealed that I need to create pipes to stream the email through the AV, but I could not get the clear list of steps on setting this up.

amar