Re: firefox crashes when printing

Marc M wrote:
Were you doing a lot of other things on the system when this happenned? Sometimes ff crashes and it seems to be for a logical reason, such as when you have a lot of sites/tabs opened. Then I agree there is also the occasional quick suicide that it does for no apparrent reason. I also wish I knew more about why this is happenning, and whether any other packages are interfering possibly.

Marc,

No, printing this web site (http://www.globalstar.ca/en) does the "quick suicide" even if no other tabs or programs are open.

- Mike