Re: usb pen drive

Maybe you can still use USB 2.0 if you check the settings in the BIOS for USB.
Some BIOSes have more than "Enable / Disable" for USB 1.1 / USB 2.0

You can always go back to the current solution....

On 9/9/05, Hammer <matteo.hammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you rmmod ehci_hcd (which may affect other USB devices, so be
> careful), you might find it falls back to either uhci or ohci (depending
> on who designed your chipset), which provides 12 MB/s "Full Speed" from
> USB 1.1. [1]
>
> If this affects you, then you may find that the USB ports attached to
> the motherboard work better.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> James.

thanks, now it works ok.

--
Bye, Hammer
"The only system which is truly secure, is one which is switched off